29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering). Can I know about the criteria for admission in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi for BTech(CSE) student?
  2. How many seats are available for MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  3. Course structure of MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?
  5. Eligibility to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  6. Fee structure of NMAM Institute of Technology to study Civil Engineering? Using which documents should I apply at this college to get an education loan?
  7. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  8. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get top 10 college with EEE branch after scoring 68 marks in COMEDK
  10. Admission criteria to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  11. Names of the colleges in COMEDK for EEE branch
  12. Admission criteria to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  13. Admission criteria to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Advait Vedanta Institute of Technology?
  14. Which college can I get with 40 score in GATE Mechanical?
  15. Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology? -- [New]
  16. Admission criteria to study MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  17. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Network Engineering) in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology?
  18. Scope of Electrical Designing course after B.Tech in ECE? Duration and location to learn this course?
28th September 2018, 12:46 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi?

Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Network Engineering) in NMAM Institute of Technology, Udupi are as follows.

Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech in relevant discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category) from a recognized university to be eligible to apply for MTech(Computer Network Engineering) admission.

Candidates must have qualified in Karnataka-PGCET conducted by KEA.

Candidates who have a valid GATE score are exempted from the PGCET and given first preference for admission.

For more details, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://nmamit.nitte.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?