8th December 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of MBA(Human Resource Management) in Saga Institute of Management Studies?

Hello Sir, I want to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Saga Institute of Management Studies. I just want to know about the syllabus of this course. Kindly let me know about the course syllabus of this course asap.

26th December 2020, 11:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of MBA(Human Resource Management) in Saga Institute of Management Studies?

MBA in Human Resource Management is a 2 year duration course. This course teaches about strategies that improve the quality of business and increase the human output in corporate, private as well as public sectors. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Year I

Principles of Management and Organizational Behaviour
Research Methods For Management
Human Resource Management
Quantitative Techniques for Management
Managerial Economics
Operations Management
Marketing Management
Corporate Communication
Accounting and Finance for Managers

Year II

Personal Management Concepts
Strategic Management
Industrial Relations Management
Performance Management: Systems and Strategies
Methodology of Training and Development
Organizational Development and Change
Compensation Management
Business Environment and Ethics
Human Resource Development and Planning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?