25th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Sc General candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am doing B.Sc. What should I do after B.Sc? What Post Graduation courses are available for me? I am doing B.Sc General in Mumbai University.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available in post graduation for B.Sc Geography passed candidate?
  2. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for Psychology Honours candidate?
  3. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad for Bachelor of Design candidate?
  4. Specializations available to study in Post Graduation for B.Com General student?
  5. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate?
  6. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  7. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Post graduation courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. List of post graduation courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. How to go for higher studies after B.E?
  11. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  12. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  13. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  14. How can a general category candidate with less than 50% marks do post graduation in MCA?
  15. What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  16. Is it possible to do PG course without 50% in Graduation? List of universities for Post Graduation courses accepting graduate students with less than 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  18. How to study in UK for PG in electronics media?
26th July 2015, 05:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Sc General candidate?

Courses available to pursue in Post Graduation for B.Sc General Candidates:

If you are really interested to pursue Master's courses in the core field, then the best course I would suggest you to go with is "Master of Science (M.Sc)" in your desired subjects. Yes, there are many streams available to pursue in M.Sc after successful completion of B.Sc in General stream. Several disciplines available in Master of Science are given below.
* M.Sc Physics
* M.Sc Mathematics
* M.Sc Chemistry
* M.Sc Computers
* M.Sc Botany
* M.Sc Zoology
* M.Sc Agriculture
* M.Sc Home Science
* M.Sc Statistics
* M.Sc Food Technology

(Or) If you are willing to go to Non-Core side then the best course you may go with is Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or Master of Business Administration. So the suitable courses one can do after completion of B.Sc General are M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?