16th April 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Courses in Physics other than PhD and related job opportunities?

I completed my post graduation in physics.instead of phd,what are the other courses ?.what are the job opportunities related to dat too?any new courses.i want to know about a course -Master Of Medical Physics.

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a career in Astrophysics?
  2. Job opportunities after B.Sc(Maths& Physics)? What other courses can be done after this?
  3. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  4. Various courses available in the field of Physics? Career opportunities of those courses?
  5. What are the job opportunities after TY.Physics?
  6. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  7. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  8. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view?
  9. What job opportunities do I have after pursuing MSc in Physics
  10. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  11. Want to do PhD in Physics
  12. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  13. Different courses after doing bachelor degree in Physics? Job opportunities of it?
  14. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  15. What are the jobs or courses available after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the courses related to ECE department? Does networking have a good impact on job opportunities
  17. List of courses can be done after completing M.Sc(Physics)?
  18. Job opportunities after completing PhD Environmental science in CSIR institutes?
10th February 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses in Physics other than PhD and related job opportunities?

I am msc 2nd year in applied physics. Now I want to do phd in any physics branch. Plz tell me how can I do this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?