12th May 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Criteria of admission in post graduate courses of Economics at St. Stephens College?

what is the main criteria for admission in post graduation course for economics in st.stephens college,delhi?

19th May 2014, 11:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria of admission in post graduate courses of Economics at St. Stephens College?

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies in the field of Economics. It is quite important that the modern youth also get into fields like economy and political science apart from technology since these are the significant fields which play an important role in the development of a nation.

The admission of candidates for post graduation in Economics is done by the St. Stephens College on the basis of marks and also entrance exam if the candidates list is very large. Candidates must apply at the University of Delhi for admission. The link for that is - www.du.ac.in

For other details, you may refer to the link given below.
http://www.ststephens.edu/admissions.htm
31st July 2015, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria of admission in post graduate courses of Economics at St. Stephens College?

I am a commerce graduate. I want to study economics in the renowned colleges like jnu, st. Stephen's. am I eligible to opt economics in the above said colleges. pls give me the useful answer.
1st July 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Can a pure arts student(BA in economics) can aplly for PG course in economics in St.Stephen College,Delhi .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?