4th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Economics post graduate can get admission in BCA?

I'm post graduate from economics subject so can i get admission in BCA? Am post graduate in economics.

7th January 2014, 09:43 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Economics post graduate can get admission in BCA?

PG in Economics and BCA course are totally different. But you are showing interest join the Computer Related Course like BCA course. Sure you can join the course if you are having Mathematics or Business Mathematics in 12th level examination.

B.C.A i.e Bachelor's of Computer Application and the course is divided into 6 semester and duration of course 3 years. It is related to software development course and deals with various programming languages like C, C++, Java, C#, PHP, JavaScrpit, Asp.Net, Visual Basic, Cobal..etc.

To apply for BCA Course, the candidate should have a completed intermediate with Mathematics as compulsory from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. The candidate must secure at least 60% Marks in their intermediate level (55% Marks for reserved categories). There is no entrance examination for BCA course. But Some top Institution are conducting the examination.

Mostly Mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th level. If you are not studied then don't worry some other popular college accepting without mathematics at 12th level. The Admission Process will be based on Merit as well as Interview. The Course fees between 20k to 25k per annum. After completing BCA course, you can go for the MCA or M.Sc Science course. It is fully deals with development of Software Application and OS Development. In the course you can learn the Basic of the all the programming Knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?