25th January 2012, 09:47 PM
Ddatta

May i get admission in a good college through MAT? I have scored less than 45% marks in graduation

Hi,
I've got less than 45% in my graduation,so is there any chance for me to get into a good Mba school under MAT??I am right now studying masters in archaeology.
Thank you
Damayanti Datta
Kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. May i get admission in a good college through MAT? I have scored less than 45% marks in graduation
  2. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 453.5 marks in February MAT?
  3. Will I get admission in a good college after scoring 579.5 composite marks in MAT exam
  4. What should I do if want to do MBA but not clearing any entrance test?
  5. Admission in MBA college is possible with 453 marks in MAT?
  6. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  7. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  8. Admission in Good MBA Colleges through MAT Exam but with low marks in 10th Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering admission to a candidate who has scored 75 marks in MAT? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 640 marks in MAT?
  11. Am I eligible for XAT/MAT exam after scoring 45% in Graduation in Commerce?
  12. Is there any hope to get into a good college for MBA? I have scored 68% in 12th
  13. What is the qualification required for MBA?
  14. Minimum percentage required for MBA programme? How much fee to be paid for MBA?
  15. Can I get admission in a better college after passing B.Com with 47.17 percentile, 635.4 marks in MAT and 80.38 score?
  16. If I get a good percentile in MAT will I get admission in MBA with 55% in 10th, 49% in 12th and 46% in graduation?
  17. In which MAT college can I apply in Mumbai after scoring 640 marks in May Mat?
  18. Which are the MBA tests for which I can apply for?
2nd August 2012, 12:19 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: May i get admission in a good college through MAT? I have scored less than 45% marks in graduation

Hello Friend,

If you've got less in graduation, don't worry. Still you've a chance to better. Ofcourse, you can get admission in good college, if you get good rank in MAT exam. According to your rank, you can get the vacant seat in particular college for MBA.

But yes, if there's any student you get the same then your percentage matters there in order to make priorities between you both. A student with higher %age will get the seat. But, it doesn't meant that you shouldn't try. You should give the test and do your best as you can. You'll definitely get good rank.

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?