18th August 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission in M.A in Music after doing Masters in Biotech? Criteria for admission and the last date?

Hello ma'am/sir,
i m akshmita,a master in biotech.wel my question is tht cn i get admission in MA in music as m alrdy master bt in some other subject.if no then kindly tel me in what level of musical education i could get admission?n if yes then tell me the criteria for taking admission in your university and the last date of admission
with regards
akshmita

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in M.A in Music after doing Master in Biotech? Criteria to take admission in the university and the last date of admission?
  2. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  3. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  4. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  5. Am I eligible for doing Masters of design in NIFT?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  7. What is the marks criteria required to get admission in GTU for doing masters after B.E?
  8. How to get admission in Forensic? I am studying in TY Biotech
  9. Am I Eligibile for Masters of design in NIFT?
  10. How to take admission in MSc forensic science after doing BSc Biotech
  11. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  12. Can I get admission in M.E/M.Tech after completing graduation in BSc biotech and masters of computer management?
  13. Can i take admission in Ph.D. after completing Master's degree in History? -- [New]
  14. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  16. Best colleges offering Masters of Physiotherapy in Bangalore? What is the admission criteria?
  17. Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
17th November 2017, 07:31 PM
Believeinyou

Default Re: Admission in M.A in Music after doing Masters in Biotech? Criteria for admission and the last date?

Hi Akshmita,

If you want to take admission in MA (Music) then you must have either Bachelors Degree in Music or Music must be one of your optional subject of BA.

If you don't have such qualification as mentioned earlier. You are not Eligible for the MA( Music ) Prograame from any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?