10th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in GATE to get M.Tech(Nanotechnology) admission in Sathyabama University?

Can I know that how much I have to score in GATE to get admission for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) course in Sathyabama University? Please tell me the cutoff score for admission asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  2. Cutoff marks required in B.Arch to do M.Arch in Sathyabama University?
  3. Can I use GATE score to get admission in any college? I have scored 32.33 in GATE with 33.03 cutoff
  4. How much is the cutoff for admission in NITs? How is GATe score calculated? Which colleges provide M.Tech in VLSI?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in M.E(ENTC)?
  6. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in M.Tech without appearing in GATE? Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech in any Government college/IIT?
  8. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  9. How can I get the cutoff score of AP colleges? I have scored 284 in GATE EC
  10. Admission in IIT through GATE score? What is the GATE cutoff for BARC?
  11. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get scholarship for OBC candidate?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in IIT-Madras for PhD(Civil Engineering) program through GATE? Cutoff score required in GATE?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT Roorkee in earthquake engineering after scoring 313 score in GATE? How much is the GATE cutoff score?
  14. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get job in IOCL?
  15. How many seats are available for M.Tech(VLSI Technology) in IIT, Roorkee? Cutoff score required in GATE to join?
  16. Cutoff marks required in GMAT to study MBA in Fontbonne University? -- [New]
  17. Cutoff score required in BITSAT to get admission?
  18. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
14th October 2016, 08:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in GATE to get M.Tech(Nanotechnology) admission in Sathyabama University?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?