6th January 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in BITSAT to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know the cutoff score which I have to score in BITSAT because I want to get admission in any condition or in any stream. Please tell me the cutoff.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to apply for BITSAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  2. Minimum marks required to qualify BITSAT? Streams available in B.E. at BITs?
  3. Pattern and cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get admission?
  4. Is B.Arch available in BIT, Mesra? Cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get admission?
  5. Cutoff marks required to qualify in BITSAT for SC student? Number of seats available?
  6. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student?
  7. How much should I score in BITSAT to get admission in B.Tech if expecting 90% in 12th CBSE?
  8. Is there any weightage of Intermediate marks in BITSAT?
  9. Am I eligible to give BITSAT exam if I have scored 85% marks in AP board?
  10. What are my chances of getting admission in any BITS institutes after scoring 92% in PCM and overall and 268 BITSAT course? How should I upload my boards score?
  11. What is the minimum BITSAT score to get marine engineering through RLINS institute?
  12. Could I get any BITS after scoring 246 in this years BITSAT?
  13. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  14. How can I get admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 237 marks in BITSAT?
  15. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  16. Am I eligible to give Bank PO exam after scoring 52% in 12th and 64% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Marks required in 12th board examination for BITSAT?
  18. How much score is required after 12th to get admission in medicine? If my cutoff is 180 where will I get?
14th January 2016, 04:09 PM
january2016

Default Re: Cutoff score required in BITSAT to get admission?

To get admission in BITSAT you need to qualify the BITSAT entrance exam, and for this you need to study very hard. Not very hard but you have to study like Brainstorming with some strategy as well as exam plan you must follow.

SO, you must score minimum 80% of the total marks in BITSAT, then only you will be able to come under cut-off marks.

And once you come under the cut-off marks you will be eligible for the counseling.
And based on your counseling as well as the marks you will be assigned your respective branch.
16th January 2016, 12:29 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Cutoff score required in BITSAT to get admission?

To have entry in BITSAT you need to meet the requirements of BITSAT exam, as well as for this you need to study hard. Not to difficult although you need to study similar to Brainstorming along with several technique together with test strategy you must comply with.

Therefore, you must credit score minimal 80% from the complete marks with BITSAT, subsequently only you will be able in the future beneath cut-off marks.

Once an individual are available under the cut-off marks you can be entitled to this counselling.
Along with based on ones counselling plus the marks you can be designated ones respected side.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?