29th February 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) being a B.Tech Electrical student? List of colleges offering this MBA?

Hello,
I am studying B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I am interested in Hotel Management in MBA. Am I eligible? Which are the colleges should I choose for MBA in Hotel Management if I am eligible? Please help me with your answers.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering MBA in Power and Production Management?
  2. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  3. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  4. Colleges offering MBA in Safety Management and ME in Utilisation or Electrical Energy?
  5. Eligibility to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 49% in B.Com? List of colleges?
  6. List of colleges offering MBA in Ship Management? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  8. List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top colleges offering MBA heath care and hospital management?
  10. List of colleges offering MBA in Shipping and Port Management?
  11. List of colleges offering MBA program in Telecom Management?`
  12. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  13. List of colleges offering admission in MBA at Pune?
  14. What should I study to prepare for the entrance of MBA in Biotechnology? Colleges providing the course?
  15. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  16. List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course
  17. Which institutes are offering MBA in Power Management? Opportunities in electrical field?
  18. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate?
29th February 2016, 08:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) being a B.Tech Electrical student? List of colleges offering this MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I am interested in Hotel Management in MBA. Am I eligible? Which are the colleges should I choose for MBA in Hotel Management if I am eligible? Please help me with your answers.

Yes, you are eligible for MBA in Hotel Management. The eligibility to study the course is a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The course duration is 2 years. The list of colleges/institutions that offering the course given below;

Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development – http://www.oberoihotels.com/
Institute of Hotel Management - http://www.ihmctan.edu/
Welcomegroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration - http://manipal.edu/mu.html
Christ College - http://www.christuniversity.in/
1st March 2016, 12:32 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) being a B.Tech Electrical student? List of colleges offering this MBA?

Yes of course you are eligible to do MBA after complete B.Tech Electrical Engineering. But you have to give any one of the written examination which may be done by either national or state level examination.

There are various entrance examination for MBA like

>> CAT

>> MAT

>> XAT

>> GMAT etc.,
1st March 2016, 01:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Yes, of course you are eligible for MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering course. The aspirants must pass the Graduation with a minimum of 50% or equivalent for applying the MBA in Hotel Management. The admission is carried out on a merit basis. The candidate must qualify in any one of the entrance exams such as, MAT/GMAT/CAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?