16th May 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to study further to join in a good college after completing BCA(Comp App) with MBA(Finance and HR)?

Dear Sir,

i have completed BCA(Comp App) with MBA(Finance & HR),right know working as a faculty in one institute confused with my career how to settle soon can you help me in this do i have to study further to join in a good college or should i select some other stream for my career.

Thanking you for your beneficial reply,
Regards,
Alisha

30th September 2011, 10:34 PM
jishamenon2011

Default Re: Do I need to study further to join in a good college after completing BCA(Comp App) with MBA(Finance and HR)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

i have completed BCA(Comp App) with MBA(Finance & HR),right know working as a faculty in one institute confused with my career how to settle soon can you help me in this do i have to study further to join in a good college or should i select some other stream for my career.

Thanking you for your beneficial reply,
Regards,
Alisha
all depends upon you as you have completed you MBA in finance and HR you can go for corporate sector and work in HR department . If you are interested in studying further you can go for CF P(certificated financial planner) which is a near future booming career in which your designation will be as a consultant .. with minimum experience in financial planning you can even start up with your own consultancy services.
all the best

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?