9th September 2012, 09:02 PM
shafeeqvyl

Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?

i completed b-tech in electrical and electronics .now i decide to take mba from sikkim manipal university.which mba stream is better . i mean mba in finance,mba in quality management etc...which mba stream is better?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  2. Which course in CDAC is a best choice for me to join after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  3. Which stream can I opt after B.E. in EEE branch amongst MBA or M.E. ?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  5. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. Which stream in MBA course in better choice after completion of B.Tech in civil engineering
  8. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  9. Can I study in GITAM university for MBA after completing B.Tech EEE?
  10. after completion of B.Tech in EEE what should I choose?
  11. Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  13. How to do MBA after completion of B.Tech? Information about MBA
  14. Which is the best course after completion of B.Tech EEE? -- [New]
  15. Previous year Question Papers for GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  16. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  17. Any correspondence courses that I can do after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  18. Which stream in MBA is a best choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
28th September 2012, 04:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?

Selection of the specialization stream in MBA can be done according to your interest. Most of the engineering students opt for MBA in operations, systems, etc. Common specialization streams like Finance, HR, marketing, etc is also good. MBA degree will be helpful to combine managerial skills along with technical expertise. Try to analyze each specialization stream and take a final decision.
22nd September 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?

what is fees now in kerala
16th May 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

hi... my name is latika.......... i m pursuing M.B.A.... and m soooo confused in chooosing M.B.A streams. i have done B.C.A last year.... so can any one telll me in which stream should i choose????// finance or h.r
5th September 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Which steam( HRM or Operation and Supply Chain Management) is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
18th September 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BTECH IN ECE...I LIKE TO TAKE AN MBA...WHCH IS THE BEST MBA PROGRAM THAT I CAN HAVE...IS DUAL SPECIFICATION IN IT AND HR GOOD....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?