2nd March 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Which department is best to do in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

I want go for further studies I had been completed my b-tech in ECE .wat stream will enrich my knowledge in todays world.in M-tech or any diploma u can prefer me? It will be really helpful if you can suggest me the best thing to take up next. Thank you!

2nd March 2016, 06:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which department is best to do in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

In order to find better scope after completion of studies, it is highly recommended to pursue Master's degree course. I suggest you to pursue M.Tech rather than any diploma courses. But do remember that, there will be good scope only if are very good at concepts. I suggest you to pursue Master's degree and meanwhile you may also go with some top short term courses. Here are the short-term courses to do after B.Tech in ECE.
* Certificate Course in VLSI
* Certificate Course in Embedded Technology
* Certificate Course in Ethical Hacking
* Certificate Course in Robotics
* Certificate Course in Machine Designing
* Certificate Course in Protocol Test

Here are the several streams available in Master's Degree and various specializations are,
@ M.Tech in Sensor Technology
@ M.Tech in Signals and Systems
@ M.Tech in Very Large Scale Integrated Circuits
@ M.Tech in Digital Image Processing
@ M.Tech in Embedded Systems
@ M.Tech in Power Electronics
2nd March 2016, 07:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which department is best to do in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in ECE?

The best thing to take up as further studies is the subject or field you are interested in as any course can fetch you a good career if you are good at it. So, it s better if you opt for any subject or stream in your PG course which you are interested in.
2nd March 2016, 07:26 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

There is nothing such as the best department to study or the best field which can enrich your knowledge, it all depends upon how well you take up the subject you choose. Therefore, it is very much important to select the subject you are good at and are interested in and I am sure you will succeed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?