3rd June 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Distance M.Phil in Microbiology course for a postgraduate?

Sir,
I am a postgraduate in Microbiology. I would like to do B.Ed course as Regular scheme with this I also need to do M.Phil in Microbiology as distance mode.
Please guide me to know about the course details in the case of distance M.Phil?
Thanking you!
Anjali

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  2. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  5. Detailed information about Distance PhD course available to study in Madurai Kamaraj University for Tamil postgraduate?
  6. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  7. Which course should should I do after graduation?
  8. List of institutes offering M.Phil through distance learning program in Microbiology?
  9. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  10. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  11. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  12. Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education
  13. Information related to M.Phil(Distance Education)?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Mathematics) postgraduate?
  15. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  16. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  17. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  18. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
17th December 2017, 05:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Distance M.Phil in Microbiology course for a postgraduate?

Detailed Information about Distance M.Phil in Microbiology Course:

There are several colleges that are offering this M.Phil in Microbiology course. Out of which, Annamalai University is the best university that offers this M.Phil in Microbiology course in correspondence mode.

>> The duration of the course would be one and half year and the basic educational qualification is as follows.

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in Applied Microbiology or Microbiology or Industrial Microbiology with minimum 55% marks in the qualifying course.

>> I am providing you contact details of the college, so that you may contact upon the below mentioned numbers for more details of this course.

Ph. No: 04144 238 282
Address: Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu-608002

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?