20th June 2013, 11:21 AM

Which course should should I do after graduation?

What course should I do after graduation?...pelase tell me the details

9th July 2013, 09:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should should I do after graduation?

You can try for master’s degree in the concerned subject. Science graduates can try for M.Sc courses where as B.Com holders can look for M.Com. M.A degree can be selected if interested in arts. MCA degree is quite suitable for those who are interested to have a job in software sector. MBA degree can be selected, if interested in managerial jobs.
9th July 2013, 01:23 PM
nim@1990

Dear student,

After completion of graduation you can do following some best course.

Post-Graduate-Diploma-in-Print-Broadcast-or-Online/Multimedia-Journalism.
Advanced-Postgraduate-Program-in-Biotechnology.
Advanced-Postgraduate-Program-in-Intelligent-Systems-Robotics.
Advanced-Postgraduate-Program-in nanotechnology.
M.Sc (Chemistry)
M.Sc (Geoinformatics)
M.Sc (Microbiology)
M.Sc Microbiology
M.Sc Zoology
M.Sc. (Computer Science)
M.Sc.(Bioinformatics)
Master in Java Technology
MCA
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (SCSE)
MSc (Clinical Research)
9th July 2013, 01:34 PM
goutam sai

Smile Re: Which course should should I do after graduation?

completion of graduation is a watershed in one's career.From here a general graduate can choose any of the option available to him like sales and marketing,management,computer courses and many more.To be frank after graduation a student can apply for government jobs are open for graduation students like railway,police,public sector,bank,civil administration how ever more scope are for private sector but the student have a confusion to choose a right one nothing to worry please consion to their faculties and take a good dession and make their career bright........................................
9th July 2013, 03:43 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You did not mention the course that you have completed in your Graduation whether it may be
B.Sc
B.Com
BCA
B.Tech

You did not mentioned the one that you completed.

Whatever it is, I can suggest you one thing which will be beneficial for you.

Choose the course or stream in Post Graduation in accordance with the course that you have completed in your Graduation.

If you have completed BCA and B.Sc in Computer Science then I suggest you to opt for MCA course at Post Graduation level (Master of Computer Applications).

If you have completed B.Com or any other commerce related course in Graduation, then I suggest you to opt for MBA course at Post Graduation level.

By completing MBA course from a top college, you can get the job easily as there are number of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course.

In order to get admission for MBA course, you have to crack any of the following Entrance Exams

CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

If you have completed B.Tech course at your Graduation level, then it will be better of joining M.Tech course at Post Graduation level.

For this, you have to crack GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) Exam.

The reason why I am suggesting like this is, there is a more scope for you to improve your subject knowledge in the area which you are in now by doing this.

If you are not at all interested in joining higher studies, you can apply for job opportunities on the basis of your Graduation.

Make wise decision and have fruitful career.

Wish you all the best.
9th July 2013, 04:28 PM
jattvj

Post Re: Which course should should I do after graduation?

You can try for master’s degree in the concerned subject. Science graduates can try for M.Sc courses where as B.Com holders can look for M.Com. M.A degree can be selected if interested in arts.
If you do graduation from computer sci. you prefer M.C.A. because its a professional course and it helps to improve your programming and you manage your own business also and for better college you may try to take admission in delhi university . its the best university for post graduation courses.
9th July 2013, 05:31 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Which course should should I do after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

You haven't mentioned the field in which you have done your graduation, hence i will sugest ou to go for MBA.

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration. It have a great scope in India. Also an MBA qualified student is given a very high priority in Jobs. Following are the eligibility criteria

1. You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any discipline recognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.

2. You can apply while you are in your final year of graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date.

Some of The Exams FOR MBA have been listed below.

CAT
XAT
SNAP
MAT

All The Best
9th July 2013, 06:44 PM
bully 001
Member+

Talking Re: Which course should should I do after graduation?

Quote:
dear you not tell me that in which subject you graduate . but dont worry about this
if you graduate from science than you can go with master degree like m.sc (master of science). you can also go with mba
if you graduate from arts than you can go with m.a. (master of arts) and you can also go with mba .
if you graduate from commerce than you can go with m.com (master of commerce) and also you can go with mba or mca .
thanks
9th July 2013, 07:08 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
If you have planing of taking MS after ur undergraduation, then you can choose any among your subject related or any equivalent subject related,

for example, if you are mechanical then you could do ms in aeronautical with related subject or irrelated subject according to your option and interest. If you were ece then you could take any part irrespective of undergraduation course
9th July 2013, 07:44 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

>> You have not mention about the educational Qualification means you have not mention about the course in which you have completed your Graduation so, it is Quite become difficult to suggest you the best course for the Further study.......

>> But, don't worry about it let me guide you for the some of the Course you may prefer for the further study....

>> If You have Done Graduation in the field of Commerce that is B.Com then you can apply for the Master's in the same field that is M.Com that is the Master of Commerce Degree......

>> If you have completed your Bachelor Through Science stream then you can apply for the M.Sc that is Master of Science in the field according to your Bachelor study......

>> A candidate from the Arts field having Bachelor Degree can apply for the Master of Arts that is M.A.....

>> A candidate who have completed their Graduation with the Mathematics subjects can also apply for the MCA that is Master of Computer Application. this is the course which provides the best Software field jobs.....

>> You can apply for the MBA As well. MBA stands for the Master of Business Administration one of the best course of now a days have a great and good job opportunities............................[Most Recommended]

Entrance Exam for MBA:-
  • CAT
  • CMAT
  • MAT
  • XAT
  • TISS

Government Section:-
  • IAS (Indian Administrative Service).
  • IPS (Indian Police Service).
  • IFS (Indian Forest Service).
  • Bank PO.

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
9th July 2013, 08:06 PM
megayounus786

you can take even mba after your graduation if you interested in the managerial science if you are good at technical then you better take any relavent course
9th July 2013, 08:07 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
you can take even mba after your graduation if you interested in the managerial science if you are good at technical then you better take any relavent course
9th July 2013, 08:24 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course should should I do after graduation?

Quote:
Hi

Graduation is basically what you have been doing for 3-4 years after you are done with your higher secondary. So as per your query, you wish to know that what are the courses which you can do if you are done with your graduation now.

But I would like to bring to your notice that there are numerous streams that you might have heard about and you must have studied any one of those streams particularly in your graduation. You have missed out on mentioning the same in your query, and therefore I would not be able to give you the exact information on which courses you may do after completion of your graduation.

However I would still list down a few of the best available courses which you can consider doing one your are through with your graduation. Now to start with, I would recommend MBA - Masters in Business Administration as the BEST course that you would want to do.

Its a full time 2 year post graduation course, which you can consider doing. The reason why I am impressing upon it is because its a universal course and can be done by candidates of any graduation background.So whichever course you might have done in your graduation would not affect your candidature for this course. Some of the top streams that you can look forward to doing in this course are:

Finance, HR, Sales and Marketing, International Business, Entrepreneurship, Operations, Business Process Outsourcing, etc. So you can choose from any of these streams and do it as your post graduation. Also if you have done graduation in any particular course like B.Com, B.Sc etc then you can also consider doing Masters in that particular stream as well like M.Com, M.Sc etc and many such.

So ultimately you have to decide which course you want to do, but the latter ones would be specific to your stream of what you have studied in your graduation, but the MBA is a universal course these days and extremely in demand. So you can decide which course is the best for you..

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?