18th December 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for JIPMER Entrance Exam?

How to apply to jipmer entrance exam
could you send me the information as early as possible.

30th December 2011, 08:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for JIPMER Entrance Exam?

The JIPMER application form is available from the JIPMER campus with the cash payment of Rs. 1000/-. You can also procure the form from the designated SBI branches. You can also get the form through post by sending the request letter to the exam conducting body with the bank DD. You can also apply through the online mode. In that case, you should take the print out of the filled application and send to the admission office along with the DD of the fee from the SBI.
17th February 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for JIPMER Entrance Exam?

how can i get the jipmer application form ? im living in ernakulam ,kerala. from which sbi bank i would get it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?