24th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MTech(Ceramic Technology) course offered in Anna University - Chennai?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of MTech(Ceramic Technology) which is available in Anna University - Chennai. I am planning to do this MTech from this university. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

30th September 2018, 12:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MTech(Ceramic Technology) course offered in Anna University - Chennai?

=> M.Tech. Ceramic Technology or Master of Technology in Ceramic Technology is a two-year postgraduate Ceramic Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.Tech from a recognized university.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination like GATE.

The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.
  1. Glass Bulbs Factory
  2. Academic Institutions
  3. Design Firms
  4. Table Ware Industry
  5. Kitchen Ware Industry
  6. Ceramic Ware Manufacturing Units
  7. Sanitary Ware Industry
  8. Cutting Tools Industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?