3rd July 2015, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Details about Post graduation level course in counselling that can enable me to practice as a counselor

I am looking for a post grad level course in Counselling/Psychology that can enable me to practice as a counsellor. I do not have a Psychology background. Any recommendations for such courses, regular/part time/distance learning options?

22nd September 2016, 05:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Post graduation level course in counselling that can enable me to practice as a counselor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for a post grad level course in Counselling/Psychology that can enable me to practice as a counsellor. I do not have a Psychology background. Any recommendations for such courses, regular/part time/distance learning options?

One can study M.Sc in Counseling Psychology course in any of the universities to practice as a counselor. Candidates who have passed any undergraduate degree examination with 50% marks from any recognized University are eligible to study the M.Sc in Counseling Psychology course. The duration of the course is two years. The course is useful in developing awareness, knowledge and skills in the field of counseling psychology. The course can be studied in the Christ University, the website link is Click Here
The M.A in Counseling Psychology course is also available in Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?