22nd November 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after doing M.A in English Literature with 48%?

I have done my ma in eng lit and scored 48% and have a keen interest in studying phd.i have no clue about how to go about it,please help.also give me info on the entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  3. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  4. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  5. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  6. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  7. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  8. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  9. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  11. Universities offering PhD in English Literature with stipend
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  14. How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  16. Information about PhDin English Literature from IGNOU?
  17. Universities for PhD in English Literature or Linguistics after M.A. in English -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
22nd December 2011, 07:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after doing M.A in English Literature with 48%?

Generally the eligibility criteria required for Ph.D in English is a MPhil Degree and a PG Degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade from recognized institution. If you have the required eligibility then you can pursue the Ph.D programme.
23rd December 2011, 01:47 PM
Hours

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after doing M.A in English Literature with 48%?

ELIGIBILITY FOR PH.D

Post graduation in the subject from recognized university with at least 55%.

if you could increase your marks in the post graduation level you can become eligible for PH.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?