22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai for MBA(Criminology Management) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure of MBA(Criminology Management) offered in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?
  3. Course structure of MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?
  4. Campus Interview available in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai for BDes(Knitwear Design) candidate?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai? -- [New]
  6. Details of Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for MBA(Systems Management) candidate?
  7. Details of Campus Interview available in Anna University, Chennai for MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) candidate?
  8. Details of Campus Interview available in Guru Nanak Institute of Technology for MTech(Network Engineering) candidate?
  9. Which college is best for me to take admission in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details of Campus Interview available in Centre for Management Training & Research for MBA(Human Resource Management) candidate?
  11. Details of Campus Interview available in Achariya School of Business & Technology for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  12. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  13. Which colleges are available after scoring 80029 in WBJEE?
  14. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  15. Campus Interview available in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science for Bachelor of Missions candidate?
  16. Is it possible to get admission in PG course in Forensic stream after graduation in botany?
  17. Government colleges for MBA in Shipping & Logistics? Does IIMs provide this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Campus Interview available in De Paul IMD, Kochi for BBA(Logistics Management) candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?