22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai for MBA(Criminology Management) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?
  2. Fee structure of MBA(Criminology Management) offered in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?
  3. Course structure of MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai for MBA(Criminology Management) candidate?
  5. Is it possible to get admission in PG course in Forensic stream after graduation in botany?
  6. Which college is best for me to take admission in MBA?
  7. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  8. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Will there be any MBA Regular Short Course for Civil Engineering?
  11. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai? -- [New]
  12. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  13. Which are the non IIM colleges and how much percentile is required in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which B-Schools offer enrollement to candidates with 80 percentile in CAT?
  15. Computer Science is offered in MBA? List of colleges offering Computer Science specialization in MBA?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka college for 2B category in government and private college
  17. Eligibility to study BDes(Knitwear Design) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai?
  18. Which college is best for MBA?
15th October 2018, 08:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai?

=> M.B.A. Criminology Management or Master of Business Administration in Criminology Management is a postgraduate Criminology management course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in Bachelor degree to study MBA(Criminology Management) in VPGR Institute of Technology, Chennai is 50% for open and 45% fro reserved category candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?