12th December 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in PG course in Forensic stream after graduation in botany?

I want to get admission in post graduation course in forensic science field. But i don't have graduation in forensic. I have done graduation in botany. So is it possible for me to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for Forensic Science courses after Zoology or Botany honours?
  2. How to take admission in forensic science after completing graduation in BSc with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subject?
  3. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  4. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I study PG in Forensic Science being a Zoology, Botany and Chemistry student?
  6. Forensic Photography Courses and Colleges in India? Scope and career in Forensic Photography?
  7. What's the admission criteria for M.Sc (Forensic) in school of Forensic Sciences?
  8. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  9. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  10. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  11. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
  12. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  13. Procedure to take admission in top forensic colleges?
  14. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  15. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  16. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  17. How can i pursue post graduation in Forensic Science after cbz graduation? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying graduation in forensic science? What is the future job scope?
13th December 2015, 01:29 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in PG course in Forensic stream after graduation in botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in post graduation course in forensic science field. But i don't have graduation in forensic. I have done graduation in botany. So is it possible for me to get admission?
Yes, it is possible to study the post graduate course in Forensic Science with B.Sc in Botany. The eligibility to study the course is graduation in any science stream with 50% marks. The course is available in many colleges in India like,

- School of Social Work Roshini Nilaya (www.sswroshni.in/)
- Panjab University (puchd.ac.in/)
- Gyan Vikas Institute of IT and Management
- VPGR Institute of Technology (vpgr.in) etc.
13th December 2015, 05:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in PG course in Forensic stream after graduation in botany?

Any graduate who is having bachelor degree in Science/Medicine/Forensic/Pharmacy/Engineering can apply for admission in M.Sc Forensic science course.

You are having Graduation in Botany which is a science subject. Therefore, in all probability you will be surely eligible for admission in the course. Just be prepared for entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?