17th June 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Details of MD entrance exam of government college naming NIUM in Bangalore?

Sir
i have completed BUMS from rau jodhpur.but now i wana MD (IN UNANI MEDICINE) please give me detail of exam of goverment college in banglore. the college name is nium.please tell me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?
  2. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed course in government college of Bangalore? Details of government colleges for B.Ed course in Bangalore?
  3. Date of Government B.Ed entrance test? Syllabus of entrance exam? From where to get the forms?
  4. How to do regular M.Com?
  5. Details of B.Ed Government Entrance Exam for this years admission? Any other way to join B.Ed regular course without entrance exam in Government College using Counseling?
  6. Which is the best government college for Aeronautical Engineering in Bangalore?
  7. Can I do engineering without attempting EAMCET?
  8. Name of the entrance exam which I have to appear to join as a lecturer in government polytechnic college
  9. How to join B.E Mechanical Evening College in Bangalore?
  10. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  11. Any colleges providing MBBS course without donation?
  12. Colleges providing BSc course in Karnataka?
  13. Details of government D.Ed college? Fee structure of it? From where to get the admission form?
  14. Details about the entrance exam to do B.P.Ed from government college of Jodhpur University?
  15. Is it possible to get admsision in B.Tech through management quota?
  16. Am i eligible for degree with 55% marks? I have completed B.Ed with 58%
  17. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  18. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
10th December 2017, 06:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of MD entrance exam of government college naming NIUM in Bangalore?

Details about MD Entrance Examination of NIUM, Bangalore:

National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM), Bangalore is an autonomous college working under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. This Institute offers Post Graduate courses in total of 8 disciplines namely,

() Pharmacology
() Medicine
() Preventive and Social Medicine
() Pharmacy
() Obstetrics and Gynecology
() Basic Principles
() Surgery
() Regimenal Therapy

An All India Entrance Examination that is conducted by RGUHS, and ranking is done in this test. As per my knowledge, top 30 candidates will be selected to pursue MD (Doctor of Medicine) course in 6 departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?