31st January 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Is a diploma holder eligible to do higher studies in criminology degree?

Is a diploma holder eligible to do higher studies in criminology degree? What would be the minimum criteria required to do the course? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this. Thank you!

6th May 2017, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a diploma holder eligible to do higher studies in criminology degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is a diploma holder eligible to do higher studies in criminology degree? What would be the minimum criteria required to do the course? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this. Thank you!

Eligibility to study the BA Criminology & Police Administration at Manoanmaniam Sundaranar University, Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education is a pass in 10+2 or higher secondary examinations in any group conducted by any recognized board. Duration of the course is three years. Therefore, you are not eligible to do a Criminology degree course after completion of the diploma course. BA Criminology & Police Administration course contains subjects like Fundamentals of Criminology, Indian Constitution & Criminal Justice, Police Administration, Criminal Laws, Psychology of Crime and Delinquency, Police Station Management, Local and Special Laws, Victim and Offender Rights etc. Manoanmaniam Sundaranar University BA Criminology & Police Administration PDF link given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BA Criminology & Police Administration.pdf(205.8 KB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?