28th December 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Distance education of M.Sc food and Nutrition in Mysore university?

I am from Mangalore, want to do M.sc Food and Nutrition in University of Mysore, kindly give the details like fees, application forms available place, what is the procedure , is there any contact centre in Mangalore, where will be the exam etc I called to mysore university but no response.

30th December 2015, 11:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance education of M.Sc food and Nutrition in Mysore university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am from Mangalore, want to do M.sc Food and Nutrition in University of Mysore, kindly give the details like fees, application forms available place, what is the procedure , is there any contact centre in Mangalore, where will be the exam etc I called to mysore university but no response.
The Mysore University doesn't offer the M.Sc Food and Nutrition course through Distance or correspondence mode. The candidate can check the list of available courses in the link givenhttp://www.uni-mysore.in/

The M.Sc Food and Nutrition course is available in regular mode. The eligibility to study the course is B.Sc in Home Science or any one of the following subjects B.Sc Food Science and Nutrition/Human Nutrition and Dietetics/Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics etc. The duration of the course is 2 years. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. The details are available in the following link http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in/food-sci...ourses-offered
31st December 2015, 08:29 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Distance education of M.Sc food and Nutrition in Mysore university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who are interested to apply for M.Sc food and Nutrition through Mysore university, must satisfy the below criteria,
The eligibility criteria for pursuing a M.Sc food and Nutrition are holding a Bachelor degree with science stream with not less than 50% of marks from a recognized university. The duration for master's degree and post graduate diploma course is 2 years.

The application forms are normally available during the month of April/May. You can download the application from the official website of Mysore university or you can also collect the Mysore university campus as well.

For more Information please visit here - www.uni-mysore.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?