10th March 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offer Master of Computer Application? From where I will get this course online?

Hello, I am a BCA graduate. I want to do Master of Computer Application. So, I just want to know that is there any online learning programme for this course? Or if any IGNOU provides this programme?

15th November 2018, 09:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offer Master of Computer Application? From where I will get this course online?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application. Yes, IGNOU offers Master of Computer Application.

In order to get admission in three years Master of Computer Application course, the candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

For application process you have to visit at the official website: https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/admission/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?