6th December 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.Sc zoology, botany and chemistry?

Sir, my subjects are zoology, botany and chemistry and now I am doing B.Sc. What should I do after completing my B.Sc? I need ideas. I want to do biotechnology but my people say it's scope is not that much. So what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  2. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  3. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  4. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  5. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  6. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  7. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  8. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  9. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  11. Which course have better future when cmoared to M.Sc Zoology and M.Sc Botany? -- [New]
  12. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  13. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  14. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  15. How to make career in Botany and Zoology being a B.Sc student?
  16. Can I get a job with good salary through B.Sc(Chemistry, Botany & Zoology) and M.Sc(Zoology)?
  17. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  18. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
6th December 2016, 05:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after B.Sc zoology, botany and chemistry?

After completing B.Sc according to me you should pursue MBA or you have various other options like to prepare for various competitive exams. Some of them are as under:
Banking
SSC
LIC
CDS
MTS
Railways
UPSC
BPSC
JPSC
6th December 2016, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, my subjects are zoology, botany and chemistry and now I am doing B.Sc. What should I do after completing my B.Sc? I need ideas. I want to do biotechnology but my people say it's scope is not that much. So what should I do?

You can do various courses after B.Sc Zoology, Botany and Chemistry. The courses are given below;

M.Sc in Zoology
M.Sc in Botany
M.Sc in Chemistry
M.Sc Microbiology
M.Sc Forensic Science
M.Sc Biotechnology
MBA
B.Ed
LL.B
Post Graduate Diploma Management
Civil Services Examination
6th December 2016, 08:38 PM
pruthvi12dba

After completing B.Sc you can continue your studies anyone in the following courses like M.Sc Biology,M.Sc Biological Sciences,M.Sc Biomedical.

* But my suggestion is M.Sc Biology the duration for this course is 2 years.
* Having more scope in your future and lot of career opportunities.

Job Types are as follows:

Lecturer
Consultant
Museum Educator
Biotech Engineer
Pharmaceuticals
Food Processing
Researcher
Biophysicist
Epidemiologist
Food Scientist
Immunologist
Nutritionist

List of companies are offering Jobs as follows:

* AIIMS
* Bcs-Insilico Biology
* Tata Memorial Centre
* Indian Society of Cell Biology
6th December 2016, 09:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your BSc in zoology, botany and Chemistry you can ask for your masters degree and after that you can qualify the NET exam to become lecturer or professor in a private or government college. Moreover after completion of your degree you will have number of opportunities in order to appear for civil services or banking exams as per your interest moreover you can appear for clerical exams or teaching jobs.
6th December 2016, 10:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned some of the career opportunities which you can opt for after completion of your B.Sc, kindly have a look at it;

Higher studies options;

> Master of Computer Management

> Master of Philosophy in Computer Science

> Master of Science in Computer Communication

> Master of Science in Computer Science

> Master of Science and Technology in Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications

> PG Diploma in Computer Engineering

> PG Diploma in Computer hardware

> PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science, etc.
7th December 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I go into Information Technology field for job, after completing M.Sc. Organic Chemistry
7th December 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges/universities in india for msc chemistry? What is its future scope rather than being lecturer?
21st May 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

After completing my BSC with zoology can I go for information technology sector.i don't no what courses should I do.i want a job necessary. Please sir reply
16th February 2022, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing my graduation ( CBZ) ...Does it provide good job opportunities or should I again do graduation in another...like mbbs , nursing, pharmacy?
I am so confused.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?