1st April 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What should I study in Graduation to pursue Master of Computer Application course? What kind of job I will get after completing MCA?

Hey guys,
I have Finished my 10th and I want to go for Master of Computer Application course. So what should I take in Graduation? I don't know the procedure please help me. And once I have finished Master of Computer Application what are the jobs I get? Thank you.

6th April 2015, 06:03 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study in Graduation to pursue Master of Computer Application course? What kind of job I will get after completing MCA?

To get admission in MCA course, you should have completed B.Sc(CS), BCA and B.Sc(IT). Even other degree candidates are eligible to apply, but the candidate must have completed 12th with Mathematics. After completing degree course, you have to crack the MCA entrance examination which is conducted by their respective universities. To apply for MCA entrance examination, you should have completed degree course with 60% marks from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Those who have appearing in the final year of degree course are eligible to apply for entrance examination.

After completing MCA course, you have good opportunities in IT Sector. You can get the jobs in reputed MNC companies like TCS, CTS, Infosys, Accenture, Syntel, SAP, Oracle, Hp, Wipro, IBM and HCL. A candidate with MCA can become software engineering, developer, system analyst, system architect, system admin and system programmer..etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?