30th April 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Does JNU offer Master's in Public Administration?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I would like to know that does JNU have offer Master's Degree course in Public Administration? If yes, what is its admission process? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

4th May 2016, 11:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does JNU offer Master's in Public Administration?

Yes ,definitely Jawaharlal Nehru University offers Masters in public Administration. You must have completed your bachelor's degree in public administration to appear in the Entrance Exam of this university to pursue Masters course in public administration.
4th May 2016, 11:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru)University offers Master's in public administration. You have to qualify entrance exam to get admission in this course.
5th May 2016, 01:48 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
I would like to know that does JNU have offer Master's Degree course in Public Administration? If yes, what is its admission process? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
Sorry, the Master’s in Public Administration course is not available in JNU. You can study the course in some other universities. The list of courses available in JNU is given in the website link http://www.jnu.ac.in/CSS/Courses.asp
11th August 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of political science honours in UG,I would like to know that can I admit in public administration for MA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?