16th February 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Type of course, duration, fees and admission process of Masters degree International Relations?

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
1. I am presently working in Indian Army and I have done masters in Defense Technology and Masters in Defense and Strategic Studies.
2. I am now interested to do Masters in International Relations and in Public Policy/Diplomacy, but I won't be getting any leave for this and I will have to do this through correspondence or may be attending some classes on Sundays or holidays depending on the station. May I therefore request you to clarify following issues:-
(a) Type of masters degree you offer in international relations or in public policy or it is
combined.
(b) Duration of Degree.
(c) Charges/fees.
(d) Admission process/Entrance exam etc.
3. May I also request you to guide me in this regard if you don't offer such type of courses.
4. I shall be grateful....waiting for your reply....regards.....Arun Thakur...Mob no - 9810401541.

Related Questions:
5th May 2014, 08:13 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Type of course, duration, fees and admission process of Masters degree International Relations?

Master degree in International Relations is the greatest course among all the courses. It the course through which the student can gain the knowledge about that how to keep a good relationship between countries or states or cities or peoples. They also know about the way of talking in between the peoples and also grow up their séance of hummer. This course is only for the students who give their interest in it. The student should make a lot of confidence for this course.

If you interested in it then go to the official website of the institution. Then fill the form online and pay the money for the application and give the entrance exam as per the notices of the University. After examination you are given a rank card in which the secured result is shown. As per your rank you are selected for admission in that institution.

The Institution gives the placement training to the students that they are confidently face the Placement. There are so many companies of govt and private sector for the course International Relations. The govt jobs are best for the students who give the interest in it. If there are no job for any student do not lose your confident. Just try Again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?