15th October 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MA in Public Administration stream?

I have done my bachelors in media science (H). My aggregrate marks are approx 70% and it came to my notice that there is a department masters of arts in education. I want to pursue my MA in public administration. I would like to know the details about this course?

17th October 2015, 01:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MA in Public Administration stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my bachelors in media science (H). My aggregrate marks are approx 70% and it came to my notice that there is a department masters of arts in education. I want to pursue my MA in public administration. I would like to know the details about this course?

The eligibility to study the M.A in Public Administration is a bachelor’s degree from recognised university.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

There are many colleges and universities offer this course.

It is available in both regular and correspondence mode.

The course deals with administrative theories, postulates, models, process, methods, instruments, techniques etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?