2nd May 2011, 04:05 PM
pinkyghosh

What should I do? I am married woman and having a kid. How may I pursue my B.Ed Education? Currently, I am pursuing Masters of Public Administration form IGNOU

My name is Pallavi. I am married and have an one year old son. I am currently pursuing Masters of Public Administration for IGNOU. But still I want to pursue B.Ed from a recognised university.Kindly help me in this regard.

Related Questions:
  1. Will i be able to do Ph.D. after completing Master in Public Administration from IGNOU?
  2. How to get admission in MA in Public Administration stream?
  3. Can I apply for an Education Loan being a married woman?
  4. How to do doctorate in management studies after doing masters in public administration?
  5. Can I get a dual masters degree in the same subject with one year's difference in academic session?
  6. Whether Bank offer an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs to married woman for studying BHMS?
  7. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Early Childhood Education being a B.A.(Public Administration) student of IGNOU? Is it beneficial to do this course?
  8. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  10. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  11. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best post graduate course to do after BDS?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Hindi from IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 45% marks?
  14. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?
  15. How to do M.Phil in distance education after passing M.A, B.Ed in Public Administration? Procedure for the same?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters MBA in US after completion of BA in Public Administration? -- [New]
  17. What is the career available after BHMS? Top colleges to pursue masters in Public Health?
  18. Can I pursue B.Ed and M.A. (education) simultaneously from IGNOU?
9th March 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do? I am married woman and having a kid. How may I pursue my B.Ed Education? Currently, I am pursuing Masters of Public Administration form IGNOU

i took admission to MPA in july 2011.whats the next schedule of this course?exa:assignment,exam form submission,fee pay scheduleetc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?