15th October 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Does Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur offer M.Phil in English? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I am Rani and I want to do M.Phil in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur. Kindly tell me that M.Phil in English is available in this university or not? Id yes, then what entrance exam I need to appear for admission?

9th February 2016, 12:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur offer M.Phil in English? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Rani and I want to do M.Phil in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur. Kindly tell me that M.Phil in English is available in this university or not? Id yes, then what entrance exam I need to appear for admission?
Yes, Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur offers M.Phil in English. The eligibility to study the course is post graduation in English with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST). The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The aspirant can check the other details about the entrance and admission in the website link given below Click Here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?