18th May 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?

Hello,
Can you tell me which entrance
exam I must face for doing PhD in Social Work
in Jabalpur University? I also want to know the
course fees in Jabalpur University for PhD course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for PhD in Social Work program at Nagarjuna University?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  4. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  5. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  6. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  7. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  8. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  9. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  11. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in HR?
  12. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Criteria and fee for PhD in Psychology?
  14. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  16. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  17. How to do Ph.D without doing masters after B.Com? What is the minimum to complete Ph.D?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
16th June 2015, 12:20 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?

You must appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to clear this Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD.
UGC-NET is the Entrance Examination for the students who want to pursue PhD.
The students who qualify in this Examination are entitled to the JRF Scholarship.
With this Examination you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD which is recognized by UGC.
If you crack this Examination you will be paid a Scholarship and you will not be charged any course fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?