7th July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master of Arts in Education being a Political Science graduate?

Sir,
I have studied Political Science in my Bachelor of Arts course. I want to study Education in Master of Arts. I am eligible to study this course or not?

9th July 2015, 01:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master of Arts in Education being a Political Science graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have studied Political Science in my Bachelor of Arts course. I want to study Education in Master of Arts. I am eligible to study this course or not?
You have completed graduation degree in political science so you are eligible for Masters degree in Arts.

Eligibility criteria for Masters in Arts exam:-

1. Those candidates who have completed Bachelor degree in arts with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Masters in Arts exam.

2. Your age should be above 18 years.
10th July 2015, 01:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master of Arts in Education being a Political Science graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes, of course you are eligible for the Master of Arts in Education after completing Bachelor of Arts. The course study helps the candidate to make their career in Teaching field. The M.A in Education course acts as the basis for Higher educational courses in the field of Education.

- Bachelor degree is the basic qualification required for one to apply M.A in Education course. The qualification must be obtained in any discipline and from any of the recognized universities.

- Applicants should possess a minimum of 50% marks in graduation in order to pursue the M.A in Education course. Most of the colleges select candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in entrance exams conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?