30th May 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Duration, eligibility and fees of M.Com entrance exam? How to apply for it?

I want to know about the time required for M.Com course. What are the eligibility for it and how to apply for it? I want to know about the fees for M.Com course as well.

6th June 2016, 06:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Duration, eligibility and fees of M.Com entrance exam? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the time required for M.Com course. What are the eligibility for it and how to apply for it? I want to know about the fees for M.Com course as well.

The duration of the M.Com course is 2 years. The eligibility to study the M.Com is a pass in graduation in commerce (B.Com) or graduation in any discipline from a recognised university. Some of the universities insist on commerce degree for the admission. Some of the reputed universities will conduct an entrance examination. But mostly there is no entrance examination for the admission to M.Com course. The fees structure will vary from one university to another. So you can check the details in the college you want to get admission. You can apply online or offline for the admission. The merit list will be prepared by the college and displayed in the notice boards or in the website. If selected you have to pay the fees and join the course. The course is available in many colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?