5th August 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and other details of doing M.Phil in Commerce from Mumbai University?

I am doing my distance m.com in accounts from mumbai university. want to pursue m.phil in commerce after my m.com get over. wanted to know about the course more in detail, eligibility criteria for doing m.phil, whether any entrance test is held in mumbai university and top colleges of m.phil all over india. please help me out

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and other details of doing M.Phil in Commerce from Mumbai University? -- [New]
  2. Name of colleges in Mumbai and their eligibility for M.Phil?
  3. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  4. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  5. Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?
  6. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  8. How to take admission in M.Phil in Accountancy subject?
  9. List of M.Phil courses offered by your university? What is their fee structure?
  10. M.Phil in Management from Global Open University is valid?
  11. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  12. Details about M.Phil in KU Warangal?
  13. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  14. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  15. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  16. Is it worth to do M.Phil in prist university after completing M.A and MBA?
  17. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce?
  18. Admission details of M.Phil in Telugu?
10th April 2016, 12:51 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and other details of doing M.Phil in Commerce from Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my distance m.com in accounts from mumbai university. want to pursue m.phil in commerce after my m.com get over. wanted to know about the course more in detail, eligibility criteria for doing m.phil, whether any entrance test is held in mumbai university and top colleges of m.phil all over india. please help me out
The eligibility to study the Master Degree in Philosophy (M.Phil) is that the candidate must have passed the Master’s Degree in the concerned faculty with at least 2nd class. The aspirant should have studied M.Com from a recognized university to study M.Phil in Mumbai University. The duration of the course is 1.5 years. You have to contact the commerce department of Mumbai University for more details. Please, find the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Index-1 (1).pdf(1.79 MB, 586 views)
6th June 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and other details of doing M.Phil in Commerce from Mumbai University?

I have completed my graduation with first class can i apply for m.phil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?