8th September 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

In which college can I get a seat after completing B.E?

Hello, this is Vindhya Bharath from Tumkur. I completed my B.E this year and wants to continue with further studies. So I wrote my PGCET exam and got my result too. Its 8,878. I just want to know in which college I ll get seat .

Related Questions:
  1. Seat in engineering college after completing MPC with 81% without qualifying for EAMCET?
  2. Will I get a seat in government college after completing 12th with 194.25 cutoff
  3. Can I get a merit seat in Malapuram government college after completing 12th with 68% marks?
  4. Can I get a merit seat in Malappuram government college after completing 12th with 68%?
  5. Will I get a seat for civil after completing HSc with 76%?
  6. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 30,000 in EAMCET? Can I get a seat in Engineering College in Visakhapatnam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After completing B.Com how to get a government seat of MBA in reputed college in Karnataka -- [New]
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  9. Can I get a seat in any government medical college in Tamilnadu after completing 12th standard with 192.5 cutoff?
  10. Will I get a seat in defence category in PEC or any other college?
  11. Can I get a seat in medical after pursuing a rank of 6400?
  12. How to do M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad after completing B.Pharmacy? In which college of Hyderabad would I expect a seat?
  13. From where to get the seat number of F.Y BA exam of Fergussion College?
  14. How much rank is required to get a seat in AGBSC college? Which are the reputed colleges in AP regarding AGBSC?
  15. Will I be able to obtain admission in B.Tech?
  16. How much is the seat capacity available in 2nd year in government college under West Bengal through JELET after completing diploma in Civil Engineeering?
  17. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  18. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
19th December 2012, 02:53 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Question Re: In which college can I get a seat after completing B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, this is Vindhya Bharath from Tumkur. I completed my B.E this year and wants to continue with further studies. So I wrote my PGCET exam and got my result too. Its 8,878. I just want to know in which college I ll get seat .
Dear Aspirant,

your question is incomplete.Without the sufficient data we cannot judge your college available to you.

Please send your information :
  • Branch you studied
  • Course to be offered in ME/MTech

Unless untill you send the above information we cannot mention the details.
By sending us the above information.we can help you in letting you know the exact colleges listed for you with your 8,878 rank in pgcet.

Awaiting your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?