7th November 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for M.A.(Labour & Development) course in Indian Institute of Computer Education?

I want to apply for M.A.(Labour & Development) course at Indian Institute of Computer Education. Can I know the eligibility criteria to apply for this M.A. course at IICE? Please let me know asap.

9th November 2016, 04:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for M.A.(Labour & Development) course in Indian Institute of Computer Education?

In order to apply for the above mentioned course, the minimum eligibility criteria for any candidate is that he/she should have completed graduation in B.A.(Labour & Development) course.

You should have however scored a minimum of 50% in graduation in order to be eligible.
9th November 2016, 10:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for M.A.(Labour & Development) course in Indian Institute of Computer Education?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria of M.A. (Labour and Development) course at IICE, have a look over it.

Candidates those who have completed their B.A in Labour and Development from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the above mentioned course at IICE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?