27th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Intermediate school in Uttar Pradesh?

Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Intermediate school in Uttar Pradesh?

27th August 2015, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Intermediate school in Uttar Pradesh?

In school you will get teacher job on the basis of B.Ed qualification. Therefore, if you have degree in given subject with B.Ed qualification then you can apply for teaching job in any school.

For government schools job you have to qualify exams like TET with an excellent score. In private colleges you can get job but salary will be according to your experience.
15th June 2022, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Intermediate school in Uttar Pradesh?

selection grade of intermediate board lecturers in 2009?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?