10th July 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Diploma Colleges of Karnataka region?

Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Diploma Colleges of Karnataka region?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Ph.D. colleges? Can Ph.D. degree holders teach B.Tech students?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in engineering colleges?
  3. Eligibility for Lecturer posts in government recognized colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
  9. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. What is eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  11. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  12. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  13. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  14. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  15. Eligibility criteria, list of coaching classes in Karnataka and reference books for preparation of UPSC exam? How many posts are there in UPSC?
  16. Am I eligible for faculty in management course after doing MBA
  17. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Veterinary Science in Karnataka? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
11th July 2015, 02:14 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Diploma Colleges of Karnataka region?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility criteria for Lecturer post in Diploma Institution differs from Institution to Institution. However, those candidates who are satisfying the below criteria are eligible to apply for Lecturer post in Diploma Institutions.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Applicants must complete a Graduation Degree in Engineering/Technology or Post graduation degree with the first division of a recognized university which is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

- Applicants age should be minimum 21 year and maximum 40 year.

- Selection of the eligible candidates will be based on through the GATE entrance exam. Some Institutions may also conduct their own entrance exam and Interview as well.
11th July 2015, 10:01 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Diploma Colleges of Karnataka region?

Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer Post in Diploma college:

You should have passed master degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.

5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates

You should have been declared passed in National Eligibility Test or State Level Eligibility Test.

Applicants possessing PH.D degree in through course work and evaluation process in the concerned subject are exempted from appearing NET or SET exam.
11th July 2015, 11:21 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Lecturer posts in Diploma Colleges of Karnataka region :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation in the particular stream with first class division from any recognised university.
  • There is no age limit.
  • Candidate must have good knowledge of his/her subject as he has to go through an interview by the college at the time of selection.
11th July 2015, 01:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for Lecturer post in Diploma college:-

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.
11th July 2015, 04:34 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

As you are interested to join as a Lecturer in Diploma College for this you have to be a Graduate in B.Tech course , Rather if you are a Doing M.Tech which is a Post graduate course can also apply for Lecturer post .

If you want to apply in Private colleges then at the time vacancy you have to apply by providing your CV or Resume . Other wise you have to give Interview in the respective College to get the lecturer Post.

NET National Eligibility Test which is specifically done for Lecturers those who are interested to join as a lecturer then they have to appear NET exam , to be a lecturer
1st June 2016, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Can a BCA 1st class appeared for the computer science post at diploma institute
23rd December 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in Industrial and Production engineering, weather I am eligible for lecturer post in mechanical branch of polytechnic colleges in government polytechnic in Karnataka
31st January 2017, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering specialization from a Gov. institute. Now I am working as Assistant Prof. in a pvt engineering college. I have teaching experience of 4 years and industrial experience 6 years. Also I am perusing PhD. My age is 38 Years. My question is can I apply for the lecturer post in any gov. polytechnic college? What is the procedure for that?
10th August 2019, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a diploma govt.college lecturer in karnataka , which exam i should write
27th January 2021, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir have completed BE mechanical engineer I will interested govt lecture post eligible percentage and study materials tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?