2nd January 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?

Hello
I am studying in btech psychological science....
i want to study master in financial accounts now...
what are the eligibility requirements of MFA?????
am i eligible?

3rd January 2015, 11:26 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?

Yes you are eligible to study Master in Financial Accounts after completing your B.Tech in Psychological Science.

Eligibility for Master in Financial Accounts:

1. Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree.

2. Candidates must have passed his Bachelor 's degree from any recognized University.

There are few points to be noted:

1. There are several top Universities which require a score of minimum 50% of marks in graduation.

2. Some University even conduct entrance exam for admission in Master in Finical Accounts courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?