27th December 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Master in Financial Accounts for B.Com student?

sir/madam I'm pursuing B.com and I am interested in building up my career in finance... so I have decided to do MFA.. can you clarify my doubt regarding is there scope for Master in Financial Accounts? Thank you.

30th December 2014, 09:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of Master in Financial Accounts for B.Com student?

Scope of Master in Financial Accounts (MFA):

Yes, there is good scope especially for Commerce or Management or Accounting or Economics qualification background students. MFA is also termed as Master In Finance and Accounting lasts for about 02 years. As you are doing B.Com Bachelor of Commerce, MFA course is beneficial to you. You must possess minimum of 50% of aggregate marks to be eligible for this MFA Post Graduate program.

Job Opportunities after MFA course:

After successful completion of this MFA course, you may find employment opportunities in Asset Management Companies, Several Banks (Development Banks), Mutual Funds, Commercial Banks, Financial and Broking firms, retailing sector, and Taxation sector. As you are interested in Finance field, you must develop your several aspects of Finance and accounting, analytical skills, conceptual skills.
24th January 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Master in Financial Accounts for B.Com student?

Can you give a comparative table or comparison with respect to job opportunities and future beneficiaries between MFA and MIB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?