24th October 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between M.Sc and M.Sc(Tech) degree? Is M.Sc(Tech) equivalent to M.Tech?

what is Difference between MSc and MSc(Tech) degree? Is MSc(Tech) equivalent to B.Tech or M.Tech? PLE GIVE ME ANSWER TO [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do teaching job after completing MSc M.Tech from BHU?
  2. What will be my rank after scoring 120 to 130 marks in BHU entrance test?
  3. Difference between MSc and MSc(Tech) degree? Is MSc(Tech) equivalent to B.Tech or M.Tech?
  4. What is the difference between M.Sc and M.Sc(Tech) degree? Is M.Sc(Tech) equivalent to M.Tech?
  5. Can I be eligible for admission in any affiliated college of BHU after scoring 209 marks in BHU B.Com entrance test
  6. Is M.Sc and M.Tech equivalent? Difference between M.Tech and MSc(Tech)?
  7. M.Sc or M.Sc Tech which is better option after B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Is M.Sc equivalent to M.Tech?
  8. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  9. I am an Engineering Student and my aim is to join ISRO, how to proceed? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
  11. Whether M.Des is equivalent to M.Tech?
  12. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech
  13. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  14. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  15. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  16. Is there any government job for MSc IT student? Is MSc IT equivalent to masters degree in India?
  17. What is the meaning of "Equivalent BE or B.Tech or ME or M.Tech" degree? Does it refer to MCA, MSc, MS etc?
  18. Top colleges in India offering Astrophysics course?
27th April 2012, 03:44 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: What is the difference between M.Sc and M.Sc(Tech) degree? Is M.Sc(Tech) equivalent to M.Tech?

Hello,

_______________________MSC and MSC TECH___________________

MSC is master of Science and MSC Tech is Master of Science technology this is for those students who are interested in coding.

These programmes are multi-disciplinary, technological in character and are designed to meet the requirements of newly emerging professional activities.
While these programmes are also science and technology based, their requirements of mathematics, science, applied science etc.
MSC tech is equivalent to BE but preference will be given to MSC tech as it is a master degree.

All the Best...........
4th June 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between M.Sc and M.Sc(Tech) degree? Is M.Sc(Tech) equivalent to M.Tech?

what is future of msc tech math with comp applicatio?
24th June 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I completed my Btech is it equivalent to msc maths?
24th August 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B Tech. (Electronics & Instrumentation). can i be eligible for M. Sc. (Mathematics)? As i am interested in M. Sc. (Mathematics).

Adnan
15th November 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my M.Sc in embedded field, am i eligible to do M.Tech......plz reply me sir
10th June 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to do Msc tech in applied geophysics from ISM DHANBAD. In future can my degree in Msc tech will be considered as Msc in physics?answer me please sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?