19th January 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

For which institute am I eligible for post graduation? Information about CEPT and NID?

hey..i have done my graduation in interior design (3 years degree)
i want to know for which good institutes am i eligible in india for post graduation?
also,specially i would like to know about CEPT AND NID.
THNX

3rd March 2014, 06:45 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: For which institute am I eligible for post graduation? Information about CEPT and NID?

Interior design must have creativity,must be more of an emphasis on Functional design,Planning.You must be able to used effective space involved in your profession.Generally you must be in a position to design delta ed to buildings,and in relation with lighting,temperature,acoustics and more.Various aspects of Interior design includes Spatial branding,universal design,healthcare design,exhibition design,and more.

NID is a National Institute of Design,whereas CEPT is an Architecture college.If you want to become a good designer then you would have to go for the National Institute of Design.And for going for architecture you need to go for the CEPT.For this you would need to appear for the NATA exam for joining CEPT.I think I cleared what is NID and What is CEPT for.

Many Interior post graduation colleges available in India.They are listed below for you,Garware Institute of Career Education and Development,Mumbai;United world Institute of Design,Ahmedabad;International Institute of Fashion Design,Bangalore;National College of Design,Chennai;JD Institute of Fashion Technology,Delhi;Dimensional Academy of engineering,Mumbai;IDA(Interior Design Academy),Bangalore;National Institute of Creative Communication,Bangalore;LISAA School of Design,Bangalore;International Institute of Fashion Designing,Jalandhar;International Institute of Fashion Design,Jaipur;Arch Academy of Design,Jaipur; and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?