28th June 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission to study M.Phil(Commerce) at Bharath College of Science & Management?

Hi,
I have done M.Com and now I want to join M.Phil in Commerce in Bharath College of Science & Management. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil course in this college. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Phil(Commerce) in Bharath College of Science and Management?
  2. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  3. List of MSC IT colleges for regular course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details to pursue high studies in the same and related fields of India?
  5. Which are the government medical colleges for Bio Medical engineering courses in Tamilnadu?
  6. List of the colleges offering MSc course in Visual Communication in Karnataka/Tamilnadu?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce? -- [New]
  8. Which are the top colleges for BSc Nutrition? I have completed my Inter
  9. Which subjects are needed after SSC for making career in Genetics?
  10. Names of the government engineering colleges in Ernakulam?
  11. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 4325 rank in PGECET?
  12. List of best colleges in EKM? I want to do take BSc or BCA course
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma on 10th basis in Thakur College of Science & Commerce, Kandivali?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in Hotel Management course for 12th science qualified student?
  15. Which are the institutes providing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  16. Which are the colleges offering BSc in genetic engineering?
  17. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) for Political Science graduate?
29th June 2016, 06:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission to study M.Phil(Commerce) at Bharath College of Science & Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done M.Com and now I want to join M.Phil in Commerce in Bharath College of Science & Management. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria to get admission for M.Phil course in this college. Waiting for your reply!
The eligibility to get admission to study M.Phil Commerce at Bharath College of Science & Management is an M.Com with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the selection. You can contact the university commerce department for more details about the admission procedure and other related information.

For more details, please visit the Official Website
29th June 2016, 09:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission to study M.Phil(Commerce) at Bharath College of Science & Management?

To get admission to study M.Phil (Commerce) course in Bharath College of Science and Management, you have to complete your M.Com. course with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university. The duration of this course is 2 years. Since, you have completed your M.Com course from a recognised university, you are eligible to get admission study M.Phil(Commerce) in Bharath College of Science & Management.
29th June 2016, 11:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Eligibility criteria for M.Phil course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil course.

2)There are no age criteria for M.Phil course.
30th June 2016, 03:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in M.Phil(commerce) at Bharath College of Science and Management you should have completed your M.Com course from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

So, if you do fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?