2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in Hotel Management course for 12th science qualified student?

I have completed my 12th board examination with Science stream having scored 55% in aggregate. I want to apply for Hotel Management course now, therefore can anyone please provide me the required details about the admission process and eligibility regarding the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  2. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  3. Criteria for PCM students to pursue Hotel Management?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  5. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  6. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  8. Can I get admission for Hotel management after clearing comparment exam?
  9. Best colleges to do hotel management? What is the fee structure and the admission process? I have given the 12th standard in science
  10. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 50% in 12th Science?
  11. Hotel Management after 12th standard?
  12. How to get admission in hotel management with below average marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  14. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  15. What is the percentage criteria required for getting admission in hotel management course?
  16. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  17. Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree in Hotel and Hospitality Administration from IHM Guwahati?
2nd June 2016, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in Hotel Management course for 12th science qualified student?

You have to apply for any hotel management entrance exam like IHM JEE which is conducted every year for admission in B.Sc Hotel management.
Any stream students are eligible for it. Admission will be purely based on the rank in entrance exam and seats are allotted through counseling.
3rd June 2016, 12:01 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in Hotel Management course for 12th science qualified student?

If you are interested to pursue Hotel Management course after completion of your 12th then you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by top universities of our country and then admission is given on the basis of rank obtained in the merit list. Age should not be less than 17 years.
3rd June 2016, 03:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Hotel Management course is that a candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of examination from a recognized board with minimum passing marks.

Your age should not exceed more than 22 years at the time of admission, however, 3 years of age relaxation is provided to SC/ST candidates.

The procedure is quite simple, you need to appear for entrance examination to opt for the course. Below, I have mentioned the list of some of the entrance examination you can appear for admission in Hotel Management course, kindly have a look at it;

> IIHM entrance exam.

> NCHMCT JEE.

> Bharati Vidyapeeth University HM Test, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?