28th June 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Phil(Commerce) in Bharath College of Science and Management?

Hi,
I want to know about the course of M.Phil(Commerce) which is available in Bharath College of Science and Management. Should I have to give any entrance exam for getting admission in this college?

29th June 2016, 06:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Phil(Commerce) in Bharath College of Science and Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to know about the course of M.Phil(Commerce) which is available in Bharath College of Science and Management. Should I have to give any entrance exam for getting admission in this college?
Yes, you have to appear for an entrance examination to study M.Phil Commerce in Bharath College of Science and Management. For studying PhD through Bharath College of Science and Management, you should have Master degree in any discipline with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university. The eligible candidates can attend the entrance test conducted by the Bharath College of Science and Management. You can contact the university commerce department for more details. You can find the

- For more details please visit the Official Website
30th June 2016, 03:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Phil(Commerce) in Bharath College of Science and Management?

Yes, in order to get admission in M.Phil course, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the Institute itself and only after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible for admission in the above mentioned course and in the above mentioned college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?