6th March 2021, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get ME(Biotechnology) admission in BITS Pilani

Hello friends, I want to secure admission in BITS Pilani for studying ME(Biotechnology) course. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course?

8th March 2021, 11:13 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to get ME(Biotechnology) admission in BITS Pilani

Eligibility to get ME(Biotechnology) admission in BITS Pilani can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA from recognized University.

You can visit official website given below for application procedure.

https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
9th March 2021, 06:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get ME(Biotechnology) admission in BITS Pilani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to secure admission in BITS Pilani for studying ME(Biotechnology) course. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this course?
Those candidates who have completed B.E in Biotechnology with above 60% marks are eligible to get admission M.E in Biotechnology in BIT Pilani.

Your age should be above 18 years.

You must have a valid GATE score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?